To change and update one or more reviewers, you have two options:
- Update reviewers through the platform (for process admins and managers).
- Update multiple reviewers at once using a template (for process admins and manager with administration permissions only).
If you would like to add new process admins and/or managers to your performance review process, please see this article.
Update reviewers through the platform
IF YOU'RE A PROCESS ADMIN OR A MANAGER WITH ADMINISTRATION PERMISSIONS
1. Go to Configuration inside your process.
2. Click Participants on the side menu.
3. Search for the participant and click Options (three dots) and select Edit participant.
4. Go to the Reviews tab and select Reviewers.
5. Search for the reviewer you would like to change.
6. Click Actions and choose Change reviewer.
7. Search for the new reviewer and select them.
8. Click Change reviewer.
9. Click Save changes.
IF YOU'RE A PROCESS MANAGER
1. Go to Monitoring inside your process.
2. Select the Reviewers tab.
3. Search for the reviewer you would like to change.
4. Click Options (three dots) and select Update reviewer.
5. Click on New reviewer and search for the new reviewer.
6. Click Continue.
7. All of the reviewees under the former reviewer will be listed with their new assigned reviewer. If you would like to keep the former reviewer of any reviewee, please delete the reviewee from the list using the - button located at the right side.
8. Once you are ready, click Confirm.
Update multiple reviewers at once using a template
In order to update multiple reviewers at once, you need to be an admin of the process.
1. Inside the process, go to Massive Uploads.
2. Under Participants, search for Update reviewers and click on Upload
3. Download the template and open it.
4. Under the identifier column, paste the unique identifier of the assessed participant that you would like to change their reviewer.
5. Under the old_evaluator column, paste the unique identifier of the former reviewer that you would like to change.
6. Under the new_evaluator column, paste the unique identifier of the new reviewer that will replace the one in the old_evaluator column.
7. Save changes, upload the file from your computer and click on Upload.
When you update reviewers, please consider the following:
- The new reviewer will see and access the same assessment than the previous one.
- If the former reviewer already did their assessment of the participant, the current status of the review and the answers of the former reviewer will be kept as they are.
- If you need the new reviewer to do the assessment again, you will need to reset the review from the Monitoring section.
- In 360º reviews, a change or update of a reviewer implies changing all of the reviewers in every category. For example, if you change the direct reviewer (manager) of employee Y, you must also make employee Y assess their new manager.