A behavior is a statement or a question that the reviewer will use to measure a competency of a reviewee.
- Domain: Performance.
- Competency: Communication.
- Behavior: Can express their ideas with clarity.
You can't create a behavior if you haven't created a domain or a competency first, as every behavior must be associated to a competency and a competency must be associated to a domain at the same time.
Creating a behavior
You won't be able to create new behaviors if the performance review process has results already.
To create a behavior, follow these steps:
1. Click Configuration.
2. Click List of competencies.
3. Select the domain under which the competency that will group this new behavior exists.
4. Click Create behavior.
- Associated competency: The competency which the behavior will be associated to.
- Behavior properties: You must choose if the behavior will be gradable or not. Commonly the option of making a behavior not gradable is used in processes that will have preloaded results, so the answer to that behavior won't be modified.
- Name and description: Name and description of the behavior in every language of the process.
5. Once you are done, click Save. The behavior will be added to the table under the corresponding competency.
If you would like to edit an already existing behavior, please see this article (in Spanish).